Applicants for admission to the Consumer Day Program must meet the following five criteria:
- Age - The applicant must be 18 years of age or older,
- Documentation of Condition - The applicant must have valid documentation from a local or state hospital or mental health center that confirms that they have a serious mental illness,
- Medication Compliance - The applicant must be in compliance with a prescribed medication regimen,
- Benefit Assessment - The applicant must be assessed as capable of benefiting from the program, and
- Continuing Care - The applicant must be under the care of a psychiatrist or therapist.